This product is not currently available!
NDK-V 2.5 je is a hydraulic dock leveller with telescopic contact lip, driven by electro-hydraulic unit. It is made of high-quality construction steel, the platform and contact lip are made of non-slip metal of higher quality. The leveller meets the CE requirements of standard ČSN EN 1398. The leveller can be supplied in two modifications: NDK-V 2.5/500 = 500 mm and NDK-V 2.5/1000 = 1000 mm long contact lip.
- The platform is lifted by a robust hydraulic piston rod with 65 mm outer diameter and the contact lip is lifted by Ø 40 and 50 mm piston rod.
- Colour finish – black, red, blue; we can also supply different colours upon request.
- Regulation of the length of protrusion of the telescopic contact lip.
- The leveller automatically copies the motion of the loaded surface during loading and unloading.
The dock leveller can be connected to a multi-function control unit on industrial gates or via our separate control box designed specifically for this leveller.
Control box features
- Main switch.
- Manual operation key.
- Key for automatic return of the leveller to its default position.
- Motor protected against overload.
- Input for gate status control – leveller/gate blocking.
- Automatic switch-off of the safety valve upon return to default position.
- Indication that control, motor and valve are on
- Input for default position end limit switch – switches off the oil valve without the need to turn off the main switch.
- The base frame is made of construction steel reinforced both in lateral and transversal direction.
- The platform and contact lip are made of quality grade 11 non-slip metal.
- The hydraulic unit is fixed under the platform – less prone to damage.
|Construction height:||700 mm|
|Motor power:||0,75 kW|
|Effective pressure:||120 barů|
|Operating temperature:||-35°C až + 55°C|
|Contact lip lenght:|
|NKD-V 2,5/500||0 – 500 mm|
|NKD-V 2,5/500||0 – 1000 mm|
- Entros Sp. Z o. o.
Mr. Pogubilo – 0048 17 789 22 39